Return and Exchange Policy
We will gladly exchange merchandise* as long at it is unworn, unused, in its original packaging with all tags, labels, and the original receipt. After receiving and evaluating the exchange merchandise, the customer has to pay the shipping fees of the new article. All exchanges are subject to availability by the time your exchange order is processed, any items(s) that you have requested may be sold out completely. In the event of an exchange of merchandise on a sale, or by means of any other promotional offers, the amount may be recalculated if it was affected by a discounted value on the original transaction if all conditions are not met.
All merchandise* over $20.00, unworn, in new condition, containing all original packaging, tags, labels and the original receipt can be returned or exchanged. All items will be thoroughly inspected before returns are processed. Refunds will be issued in accordance with the original form of payment. Depending on your bank’s processing time, refunds may take up to 2 billing cycles to be credited to your account. The customer may also return the merchandise in any of our stores, in compliance with our Return and Exchange Policy. Returns shall be compensated with a store credit or credit to the original tender equivalent to the value paid for the merchandise.
Merchandise must be sent within 30 days of the date of purchase. Returns will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date the item is received at the warehouse. When requesting a refund, the transactions will be processed using the original form of payment. The value credited shall be equal to the value paid for the item, and the transaction shall be conditioned in accordance with the stipulations of the original offer. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
*Jewelry, sunglasses, shoe care, hats, smallgoods handbags, evening handbags, socks, promotional items, and merchandise on sale $20.00 or under cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged. Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other type of payment.*
Requirements to Redeem a BKS AWARD or LOYALTY AWARD
Redeemed on purchases over $79.99. Valid one coupon per transaction. The expiration date will be three months from the date it was issued. It will not be replaced if lost or stolen. They will not issue a duplicate. Valid in regular price merchandise. It may not be combined with other offers. The items in this transaction may not be returned. Exchanges are allowed. It must be used in full. No amounts of remaining credits will be given. The Award will be given only to the person who is registered in the program, identification is required.
Return and Exchange for reason of defect
All return and exchanges must take place within 30 days of the original purchase. In case of returns and exchanges due to defective merchandise, the customer will be offered one of the following alternatives by mutual agreement: merchandise repair, exchange, store credit or a refund to the original method of payment. Defective merchandise refers to all merchandise showing manufacturing flaws or defects.
The term defective does not include nor is limited to flaws arising from excessive or improper use, scratches, worn or faded soles, damage or lost ornaments, faded merchandise, merchandise that stains the skin or stockings, discomfort, or incorrect size.
Any return for refund or exchange on merchandise may be subject to a 10% restocking fee unless defective or prohibited by law. This fee may be waived for the following reasons: • Carrier damage • Unused defective and/or damaged products • Received incorrect product. • Received an extra item not ordered.
How to Return
1. Complete the Return & Exchange Form as instructed and enclose it with your return package and the original receipt.
2. Pack & seal the merchandise securely in a box.
3. Drop off at any USPS location or your preferred carrier.
Return and Exchange Policies in stores
1. We will gladly accept Returns and Exchanges within 30 days of purchase with receipt. Refunds are granted in Store Credit or in the original method of payment with the paid value of merchandise.. Check the merchandise before leaving the establishment.
2. Defective merchandise can be returned or exchanged the if it doesn’t show excessive use, intentional damage to the item, or a puncture to the material, discomfort or incorrect size. The customer will be offered one of the following alternatives of agreement between the parties: repair of merchandise, exchange, "store credit" or refund of the value paid according to the original payment method.
3. Returns of items that were in Limited Time Promotion will be processed at current price. Returns without a receipt will be processed at the lowest last sale price of the item. Merchandise of $ 20.00 or less purchased at a special sale is a final sale and has no refund or exchange.
4. Jewelry, glasses, wallets and evening handbags cannot be returned unless they have a manufacturing defect. Accessories can be returned with original "labels" and purchase receipt.
5. "Gift Card": Valid for a period of five (5) years from its issuance and applies to the carrier thereof. In case of loss or theft, the original purchase receipt of the "gift card" is required and will be replaced by the current balance of the card. Sale of "gift card" will not apply any offer, promotion or existing discount.
6. Store Credits: Valid for a period of one (1) year from its issuance and applies to the bearer thereof. Lost or stolen credit the receipt is required and will be replaced by the current balance of the same.
7. Requirements when redeeming an INNER CIRCLE AWARD or LOYALTY AWARD:
Redeemed on purchases of $ 79.99 or more. Valid one coupon per transaction. Expiration date will be three months from the date it was issued. Duplicates will not be issued. Can be used in regular or special price merchandise that meets the minimum of $ 79.99 or more. It can be combined with other offers, promotions or other discounts. In case of return of the item the discount will be without effect. It has to be used in its entirety. No credits will be given for remaining amounts. The Award will be given only to the person who is registered in the program, ID will be required.
8. Layaway: You have 30 days for complete the purchase. If you cancel or have more than 30 days, a penalty of $ 5.00 will be charged. To claim the credit you must present your receipt.
9. All merchandise prepaid or under repair will have 30 days for collection, after the term the store will not be responsible and may dispose of the merchandise.
10. Checks are not accepted.
"Posting deceptive ads is illegal. Incurring such practice carries a fine of up to a maximum of $ 10,000. The consumer may submit a complaint to the Department of Consumer Affairs (DACO). Act No. 5 of April 23, 1973, as amended. "